Sunday 29 January 2012

The Centre of the Rainbow

I have been known to mention - not very often and only in VERY close circles, that I sometimes miss my home in the sky... This is not a depressive statement, it is not a wish to cross back to the other side, it is merely a feeling, a kind of de ja vu type memory of a time when everything just 'was'. It is a feeling that I spent time in a place of complete wholeness, it was my true home, the place that I belonged and fitted in like a tailor made outfit just for me and I have just decided (or maybe realised) that this place I refer to is in the centre of the rainbow.
Even as I look at those words it seems like a little bit of crazy talk but hey, whats the harm in that?!
In my life at the moment I am on a constant search to find all things 'rainbowy' with which to surround myself. I have a 'rainbow room' where a rainbow chandelier bathes me in light, a giant canvas hangs painted with rainbow colours that I have attached my favourite pics of friends and family, there are rainbow coloured prayer flags, rainbow Buddha prints and my latest edition and hand made rainbow coloured felt ball rug from Nepal to sit on in the middle of the room - for me it is rainbow bliss and I cant get enough of it!!!
So what is is about being in the centre of a rainbow?!
Simple, its magical!!! All that colour and sparkle, joy and love, who doesn't smile when they see a rainbow?! I have decided that it is good (no matter what anyone else might think) to surround myself at least in one small space with what brings me bliss and helps me to find joy and peace and for me that is all of my rainbows.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome follower! Feel free to share the love and grab yourself some rainbow ...